Mission Statement: To further the education, awareness and enjoyment of the domestic ferret.
- To provide information to the public regarding proper ferret ownership and care.
- To promote the awareness of the ferret as a companion pet.
- To sponsor seminars and workshops open to the general public where ideas, opinions and information relating to ferret issues may be expressed and shared with others.
- To make donations to other qualified non-profit ferret organizations and shelters through fund raising efforts and events.
- To engage in other activities related to educating the public concerning ferret issues and concerns.